When using the website, non-personal, technical data concerning the user, such as his IP address, the address of the last website he visited, the duration of his visits, browser type and language used, may be collected in an automated manner. We may also collect and analyze navigation information, i.e. the user's address and browsing history on the website, actions performed, links to and from internal links, etc.
The personal data concerning the user will be collected only with his/her prior consent for the collection and use of certain information, in compliance with the present rules. With this consent, the user provides the information voluntarily.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Personal data" includes:
- The information provided by the user when registering on the platform, password, email address and telephone no.
- The information provided by the user when placing an order, such as surname, first name, telephone number. RadioTuzla.com never asks users to provide genetic or biometric information or information about their ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, affiliation with trade unions or about their state of health or intimate life.
The user has the right, at any time, to refuse the communication of his/her personal data by simple request sent by e-mail to the address [email protected], or to request its cancellation using the form found on this page. In this case, however, certain services and functionalities offered on the website may not be fully usable and/or only partially or no longer accessible.
Use of personal data
The collection and use of the user's information (or data) is carried out by RadioTuzla.com for the following purposes:
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account
- Processing of requests and transactions carried out by the user on the website
- Service and support for telephone and e-mail customers
- Data analysis and statistical research with the aim of improving the services, products or technologies offered
- Providing and displaying content selected depending on the user's location, preferences and language.
- Ensuring communication and contacts on issues related to the transactions carried out by the user.
- Notifications about new products and services for the user of the website.
- Business communications to promote the services of RadioTuzla.com.
In the event that RadioTuzla.com wishes to use the personal data of users for purposes other than those stated in this document, users will be asked for their consent in advance.
Personal data collected by RadioTuzla.com may be processed and stored in other countries or in RadioTuzla.com facilities or plants. By providing personal information to RadioTuzla.com, users consent to its transfer across national borders for the purposes of such use, although privacy laws in other countries to which such information is transferred may not provide the same level of protection as the jurisdiction in the user's country.
No personal data of the user used on the website RadioTuzla.com will be published on any medium or exchanged with, transferred to, assigned or sold to third parties without the user's knowledge. Only in the event of the acquisition of Proto-Electronics and the rights related to the website could the transfer of said rights be possible to the eventual acquirer, who in turn will be bound by the same obligations towards users of the website RadioTuzla.com regarding the storage and modification of data.
Transfer of personal data
Except for the cases clearly mentioned in this document, RadioTuzla.com does not disclose, sell, rent or lend - even temporarily - the user's personal data and does not make them available to third parties.
The user's personal data may be disseminated to and shared with third parties who provide services on behalf of RadioTuzla.com. These services may include money transfer, data storage, payment processing, etc. Such third parties receive only the information necessary to provide the specific services, and such information is stored and protected in compliance with the principles and protection efforts also applied by RadioTuzla.com, and may be used only for their narrowly defined purposes.
The information concerning the users may also be transferred and transmitted as company property in case of acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In this unlikely event, RadioTuzla.com will notify users in accordance with the procedure described below.
RadioTuzla.com reserves the right to disclose and transfer a user's personally identifiable information if required to do so by law and if we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.